We are going to hike from wild greatwall (Jiankou) to restored greatwall (Mutianyu) on 20th March 2010.
The level of this hike is 3. (1 being the most relax and 5 being lots of effort). The hike will take 4 hours and the bus journey to the start point and return to Beijing Beijing will take 3 and a half hours.
We shall leave at 7.45am from Century Tower (Shuangjing Station of Line 10) 200m west of exit "D". See map.
Another pick up will be infront of Hard Rock Cafe (East 3rd Ring road north) at 8.00am.
We have a capacity of 18 to 20 pax at a cost of RMB 150 which include the following:
1. Return transportation to the greatwall.
2. Entrance fee to the greatwalls.
3. 2 bottles of drinking water.
4. Fruit and energy bars.
You are require to bring the following:
a. Packed lunch (preferably sandwiches)
b. Extra bottle of drinking water if needed.
c. Breakfast on the way if you have not had in the morning.
You shall be equiped with:
1. Comfortable cotton wears and ood hiking shoes.
2. Camera, Sun Block Lotion, Hat and Hiking pole if you find it useful.
3. Windbreaker and Extra clothing if you need it.
Please response to this event PLUS email to firstname.lastname@example.org. for final confirmation.
Chua Toon Ming