Have you experienced the Chinese New Year? Gathering ideas for this Spring Festival , if you are in Beijing what's your plan.
Latest Activity: Jan 12, 2012
This group does not have any discussions yet.
Add a Comment
Chinese New Year is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. In China, it is known as "Spring Festival," the literal translation of the Chinese name 春節 (Pinyin: Chūn Jié), owing to the difference between Western and traditional Chinese methods for computing the seasons.
Friends from around the world participate in our Spring Carnival activities:
1. International Homemade food: selling homemade food and beverages. Introducing your country's cultural to visitors. License is provided.
2. Temple Fair Staff /Guide: talking and helping visitors in the park, from 9am to 5pm. Basic Chinese request. Paid and lunch included.
3. Cultural activities: any talented people or group could take part for the day. Each performance allows 30 minutes. Lighting, stage and other equipments will provide. Media interview can be arranged. Paid, tips and lunch included.
If you are interest in it and need more information, please contact with us:
Contact： Stacey 15011566041 Mr. Yang 13699138680
Welcome toBeijing Stuff
Sign Upor Sign In
Sign up for Beijing's first WeChat nightlife newsletter
1. Anyone knows a nice Chinese talkshow for me to get addicted to?
2. What do you like about Chinese men?
3. Meet a firewalker and escape concrete Beijing
© 2013 Created by Asia Stuff Media.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.